It is the mission of Samaritan Care & Counseling to help our community provide faith-integrated counseling and professional services for the mind body and spirit.
• We believe in the potential of individuals and families to change and grow.
• We believe that spiritual beliefs are the foundation for healing and tailor our work to each person’s belief system.
• We believe in creating an environment which fosters trust, respect and maintains
with integrity, the confidentiality of each individual served.
• We are committed to providing early intervention and preventive education programs to the community.
• We are committed to maintaining qualified, dedicated staff who, together, meet the needs of organizations and individuals.
• We are committed to providing consultation to ministries, businesses and organizations to increase their effectiveness in carrying out their mission.